The ideal breast ratio
nipple: areola: breast = 1: 3: 9
The most ideal form is a triangle shape which the lines
are connected the center of your collar bones to nipples when standing frontward. In addition, top bust should be in the middle of shoulder and elbow when viewed from the side. The golden ratio is a contour line which breast makes. That is, diameter ratio of nipple, areola and breast should be harmonious. If ratio of nipple, areola is not good, it might seem to look shabby or uncomfortable even you have proper or attractive shape.
A survey of 52 people in Korea female in 20s-30s indicates average ratio of nipple, areola and breast is 1 : 3 : 9.
1. Encountering point to the collarbone: 18-20cm
2. Areola: 3.4-4.5cm
3. Distance between middle of the collarbone and nipple: 18cm
4. Volume of breast: around 250cc
5. Distance between the nipples: 18cm
6. A projecting part is in the middle of shoulder and elbow
7. Distance between winkles below the breast and the nipple: 5-6cm
8. The nipples are light pink
9. Bust circumference is smaller about 2-5cm than that of hip.